|商品名稱：||nanoCAD Pro 11.0.4761.8897 Build 4866 一款專業級的CAD工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：nanoCAD Pro 11.0.4761.8897 Build 4866 一款專業級的CAD工具nanoCAD是一款專業級的CAD工具。 它具有熟悉的界面，強大的繪圖和設計工具，本地DWG兼容性以及開放式API。nanoCAD是創建，編輯，驗證，共享和管理CAD模型的終極工具。
Windows x64 | Languages: English |
nanoCAD is a professional grade CAD tool. It has a familiar interface, powerful drafting and design tools, native DWG compatibility, and an open API. And it's totally free to use and share. No catches, no gotchas, and no compromises.
nanoCAD is a multi-purpose free drafting software
nanoCAD is an easy-to-use CAD application that delivers a great user experience by providing high performance, full capability, a classic interface and native .dwg format support. nanoCAD has been built to deliver design and project documentation for all industries. nanoCAD includes a full suite of basic and advanced tools, for creating industry-standard DWG-compatible CAD files. nanoCAD provides innovative, collaborative and customizable features to enhance your efficiency. nanoCAD includes several API's, allowing anything from routine task automation to complex CAD application development. All for free.
Industry-standard user interface
nanoCAD implements a very efficient, and easy to learn, classic-style CAD user interface. It offers a command set and UI elements appearance that will be familiar and comfortable to users of many other compatible CAD applications. The drawing space, command line, and position of the menu items and icons on the toolbars are readily recognizable. Any person with AutoCAD experience will feel at home using nanoCAD, right from the start.
Clean and native *.dwg support
nanoCAD uses the industry-standard DWG (*.dwg) file format natively. Drawings created or edited in nanoCAD can be used by almost any other popular CAD system, without conversion or data loss. If you can't open a drawing from another system due to damage, or you want to audit an opened drawing for errors, or you need to reduce file size, nanoCAD provides Audit, Recover and Purge commands. Be assured you will not lose document data due to software or hardware failures thanks to nanoCAD's autosaving and backup functions.
Comprehensive command set
nanoCAD includes an extensive set of tools for creating and editing 2D/3D objects. There are often multiple drawing methods available for creating most of geometric elements. It's well-thought-out object editing commands allow you to modify drawings with minimal mouse clicks. Reusable blocks and references to external drawings simplify and speed up the drawing process. Advanced dimensioning features enable you to create any kind of dimensions by several means.
Powerful Table Editor
nanoCAD has a powerful Excel-style table editor, with an extensive extensive set of capabilities, including the ability to to create tables containing cells with embedded macros and forumlas.
ActiveX Automation and LISP
The nanoCAD scripting engine allows average users to automate everyday routine tasks. Users can write macros using Visual Basic Script, Java Script or any other scripting language supported by Microsoft Windows as well as built-in LISP.
nanoCAD has several types of APIs for building CAD applications on top of its core functionality. NRX is a C++ and .NET API very similar to AutoCAD's ARX. It allows the translation of AutoCAD-based applications to nanoCAD with ease. It is an object-oriented, compact and robust programming interface. It is field proven, and has been used to create a large number of commercial CAD applications.
nanoCAD also features the MultiCAD API™ for C++ and .NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications for different CAD platforms. Applications developed with the MultiCAD API will be able to run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems—including AutoCAD.
nanoCAD's plot settings dialog allow you to set multiple plot areas, and create multi-page plots. This can be especially useful for printing large drawings on printers with smaller output format. The Batch Plot command creates and prints drawing sets without requiring you to babysit the process. It is convenient when you need to print existing projects. It also supports outputting drawings to single or multi-sheet plot files.
nanoCAD 11 launched!
- We added dozens of new commands and features and made the user interface even more clear and consistent.
- Some of new features: Digital Signature, Check Standards, OLE Objects, DWF/DWFx output.
- Improvements: Usability and Productivity of the nanoCAD Environment, Visualization Speed, Spline Functions, Development Tools and API, etc.System Requirements:
- OS: MS Windows® 10, MS Windows® 8, MS Windows® 7, MS Windows® Vista (SP1 or later)
- CPU: Intel Pentium® 4/AMD Athlon® or higher.
- RAM: From 512 Mb, 2 Gb is recommended if you have big projects
- Hard disk free space: About 300 Mb is required for full program installation, About 1-3Gb is required for working (according to the difficulty of projects)
- Graphics:Video adapter with OpenGL or DirectX-compatible hardware 3D acceleration, Required resolution: 1024×768, Recommended resolution: 1280×1024 or higher
- Additional hardware: Mouse or other pointing device