|商品名稱：||NI LabVIEW 2019 ELVIS III Toolkit SP1 一款插件工具，它為使用LabVIEW和其他編程環境對NI ELVIS III進行編程提供了API|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：NI LabVIEW 2019 ELVIS III Toolkit SP1 一款插件工具，它為使用LabVIEW和其他編程環境對NI ELVIS III進行編程提供了APINI ELVIS III Software Bundle源於工業前沿技術源於在全球35000家企業中廣泛應用的前沿技術，NI ELVIS集成Xilinx提供的FPGA技術、聯合TI等行業領袖合作開發動手實驗內容，同時搭載在多個新興行業中積累的工程案例，深度對接產業需求。集成七合一儀器及嵌入式設計NI ELVIS集成函數發生器、示波器、數字萬用表等七種儀器以及基於RIO架構的FPGA嵌入式設計功能，統一平台即可完成智能測量、控制等實驗內容。遠程在線學習利用自己的筆記本電腦，學生可基於Web遠程訪問課程內容，在線仿真、在線實驗，並自動生成實驗報告。同時基於互聯網特性，多個學生可基於同一台設備進行項目合作，利於開展虛擬仿真等創新實踐教學。
NI LabVIEW 2019 ELVIS III Toolkit SP1 |
The National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of LabVIEW ELVIS III Toolkit 2019 SP1 is a software add-on that provides an API for programming the NI ELVIS III with LabVIEW and other programming environments.
What's new in NI ELVIS III 2.1.
You can now use Soft Front Panels (SFPs) to interact with the following new instruments:
- Data Logger
- Data Generator
- Digital I/O
Additional Improvements to Soft Front Panels
NI ELVIS III 2.1 also includes the following improvements to the SFPs:
- The settings and status of an SFP will remain the same when you open it in a separate window.
- The lock icon on the display window allows you to block interactions with the graph using the mouse or touch screen. Blocking the interactions with the graph makes it easy for you to scroll the entire SFP, which is especially useful on devices with touch screens, such as mobile phones.
Improvements to the Oscilloscope:
- You can better analyze your signals on the FFT channel by using the cursors and the Gain mapping options.
- You can now use the Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator to do the following:
- Generate phase-shifted waveforms by configuring their respective phases.
- Generate a DC waveform.
- Generate a symmetric triangle waveform.
New NI ELVIS III VIs
The LabVIEW 2019 ELVIS III Toolkit SP1 provides new VIs for you to program with the NI ELVIS III. The Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator palette includes the following new VIs for you to configure and check the phase of the output signals:
- FGen Configure Phase VI—Configures the phase of the output signal.
- FGen Query Phase VI—Checks the phase of the output signal.
The NI ELVIS III offers a variety of software options for accessing and controlling the hardware and provides convenient connectivity and functionality in the form of a high density direct connection to the application board for the control I/O, industry standard connectors for the instrumentation I/O, and standard communication ports for controlling the NI ELVIS III.
- The instruments can be accessed interactively with Soft Front Panels (SFPs), which you can launch from the Measurements Live application in your browser.
- The instrumentation I/O and control I/O can both be programmatically accessed from a LabVIEW RT application running on the embedded processor.
- The control I/O can also be programmatically accessed from a LabVIEW FPGA application running on the embedded FPGA, offering very low-level access to the I/O.
Most application boards are shipped with additional software, commonly in the form of LabVIEW VIs or turnkey applications. You can also exchange data with other applications, such as Multisim Live.
The NI ELVIS III Software Bundle includes the main software you need to access and control the hardware, including the SFPs, the LabVIEW ELVIS III Toolkit, Multisim Live, and Multisim. The software bundle also includes the LabVIEW FPGA Module, which provides the FPGA VIs and functions that you use to create custom FPGA applications.
NI ELVIS III Instrumentation Video Series: Oscilloscope
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: NI LabVIEW ELVIS III Toolkit
Version: 2019 SP1 (version 2.1.0)
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page : http://www.ni.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *