|商品名稱：||AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12.01 管道和容器設計與分析軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12.01 管道和容器設計與分析軟件減少為任何工廠環境（包括核工廠）設計合規管道和容器所需的成本和時間。通過從通用工廠設計應用程序導入管道模型來執行高級管道應力分析，有效節省時間並減少錯誤。使用包括完整的全球規範和應用載荷的自動化工作流，交付更快速、更安全、更經濟的容器設計。借助全面的核分析和設計規範，加快交付合規的核管道設計。
AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12.01 |
The Bentley product team is pleased to announce the availability of AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition V12.01 (build 12.01.00.10), this design and analysis application for calculating piping code stresses, loads, and defl ections under static and dynamic load conditions to meet the highest nuclear standards.
AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition version 12.01 (v12.01.00.10 Date: 2019-05)
The following outline identifies new features and enhancements in the AutoPIPE CONNECT Edition version 12.01.00.10.
- Added ASME B31.1 2018 code including updated material library (reference standard, table number, group number), composition information for code materials, and E factor.
- Updated Upheaval Buckling analysis and reporting.
- Enhanced Support Optimization functionality to include minimum frequency design criteria, seed solution, and improved consistency checks . [Technology Preview ] - Improvements in Flange Analysis including enhanced display and filter operations; automatic update of flange, bolt hole diameter, hub length, and gasket dimensional properties; and automatic selection of the flange/bolt dimensions library based on the nominal pipe size and length.
- AutoPIPE Report Manager now includes a feature to generate traditional text reports with custom ordering and selection. [Technology Preview ] - All input and batch output reports applicable to the current model will be exported to SQLite database regardless of the selection on the input listing or batch output report dialogs.
- Improved PCF Translator to include more descriptive and accessible conversion logs, easier selection of multiple files for batch conversion, and importing closed loops.
- Improved integration with OpenPlant Isometrics Manager CONNECT Edition.
- Improved Isometrics generation including better control over settings, customization, and auto-split functions.
- Improved font sizes, line weights, support symbols, and scaling.
New Features In AutoPIPE Nozzle V8i
Following is a list of new features in the Bentley AutoPIPE Nozzle V8i:
- AutoPIPE Nozzle ASME Code 2007 and database updates
- Update KHK code to 2006
- Update KHK material library to 2003
- Update JIS material library in JIS B 8265
- Average membrane and M+B allowables forDiv 2 allowable
- Filter material list according to selected design code
- Provide a check box to include or exclude the 1.2 increase factor for occasional loads
- Provide a check box to use averaged or non-averaged values for calculation of stress allowables e.g. evaluating cyclic loads for fatigue.
- Include different nozzle attachment types
- Allow importing loads from AutoPIPE v9.1
- Change apnozzle.map file format to CSV to support long filenames
- Consolidate AutoPIPE Nozzle design code licenses into one license
Bentley AutoPIPE is a stand-alone computer aided engineering (CAE) program for calculation of piping stresses, flange analysis, pipe support design, and equipment nozzle loading analysis under static and dynamic loading conditions. In addition to 24 piping codes, AutoPIPE incorporates ASME, British Standard, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, and WRC guidelines and design limits to provide a comprehensive analysis of the entire system. AutoPIPE is available for Windows and can be licensed across networks.
There are three versions of AutoPIPE: Standard, Advanced, and Nuclear. The Advanced version offers several advanced analysis capabilities not available in the Standard version which are detailed later in this chapter. The Nuclear version offers all of the features of the Advanced version with the addition of all the features for ASME class 1 design. A KHK2 Add-On option is also available for the Advanced or Nuclear version that allows use of the Japanese KHK Level 2 piping code in addition to all the features of the Advanced or Nuclear version. AutoPIPE is a proven, well established program which has been commercially available since 1986. AutoPIPE’s rigorous quality assurance practices have withstood numerous on-site audits, making AutoPIPE one of the few PC based piping programs approved for use in nuclear safety applications.
This video will demonstrate the insert of the OpenPlant model (which can also be done with other 3D plant products) to run the initial pipe stress analysis in AutoPIPE. Then those pipe support results can be exported to STAAD.PRO via PipeLink.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V12.01 (build 12.01.00.10) *
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC **
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 1.7 Gb
*Included Applications Versions
- PCF Translator v18.104.22.168
- Strait v22.214.171.124
- BatchGen v126.96.36.199
- ADL2NTL v188.8.131.52
- Nozzle v184.108.40.206