|商品名稱：||ESI NOVA 2018.0 x64-基於傳遞矩陣法（TMM）的多用途聲學預測工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：ESI NOVA 2018.0 x64-基於傳遞矩陣法（TMM）的多用途聲學預測工具NOVA2018是一種基於傳遞矩陣法（TMM）的多用途聲學預測工具。該方法基本上基於在傳遞矩陣方面在不同介質中的平面波傳播的表示。這種方法很容易實現由彈性，多孔彈性和流體層組合而成的多層。在給定層中，聲傳播由傳遞矩陣[T]表示，使得V（M1）= [T] V（M2），其中MI和M2是靠近該層的前後面設置的兩個點，分別地，矢量V（M）的份量是描述介質的點M中的聲場的變量。使用不同界面處的連續性方程和源域和接收域中的阻抗方程（假設半無限），形成全局方程系統並求解反射和透射係數。在NOVA中實現了經典傳遞矩陣方法的改進，稱為FTMM（有限傳遞矩陣方法），以考慮有限尺寸對漫射場中聲學指標預測的影響。與基本傳遞矩陣方法相比，有限傳遞矩陣方法顯著改善了低頻預測。而且，對於吸收問題，它會導致在混響室中測量吸收。它還包括一個NovaFEM，這是一種多功能振動聲學預測工具。它基於三維有限元方法。它是Nova Module的低頻預測補充。
The ESI Group team is pleased to announce the availability of ESI NOVA 2018.0, is an advanced software used to design and optimize the acoustic properties of a multi-layer material alone or attached to a structure under various types of excitations. NOVA can be used to optimize the acoustic absorption and transmission loss of complex sound treatments in a very short time thanks to its user friendly interface and extremely fast computing time.
About ESI NOVA. NOVA software is a very powerful tool that will help you design and optimize the acoustic properties of a multilayer material without having to spend too much time on long and expensive testing.
NOVA software allows you to optimize the acoustic absorption and transmission loss of several materials configurations in a very short time because of its user-friendly interface and extremely fast computing time. Features:
- Nova includes two modules:
. Mid and high frequency modules based on transfer matrix method with correction for finite size effects.
. Low frequency module based on FEM/BEM provides the most advanced models for porous materials (rigid, limp, felts, elastic, screens, and perforated panels).
- Allows unlimited combination of material layers including elastic, visco-elastic foam, fiber, felt, screen, septum, solid, perforated plates and fluid to simulate real-life acoustic problems.
- Accounts for orthotropic, sandwich and composite panels.
- Allows for frequency dependent properties.
- Includes automatic detection and coupling of domains (elastic and fluid).
- Studies the effects of different boundary conditions and various types of excitations (plane waves, diffuse acoustic field, mechanical, pistons, point source, turbulent boundry layer, etc.).
- Includes extensive materials database.
- Includes scripts to calculate SEA input parameters: modal density, loss factor, radiation efficiency, wave numbers, etc.
- Includes a script that allows the study of heterogeneous materials by the Parallel Transfer Matrix method (PTMM).
- Includes micro-macro (bottom-up) scripts for foams and fibers.
- Accounts for finite size effects in the high frequency module.
- Allows simulation of impedance and bazooka tests, transmission loss tests and random incidence absorption tests.
- Analyzes narrowband and 1/3 octave band.
- Computes a large number of parameters: absorption and reflection coefficient, surface impedance, transmission loss, dissipated powers, equivalent damping loss factor, space averaged velocity and pressure response, insertion loss, radiation efficiency, etc.
About ESI Group. ESI Group is a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping software and services. Specialist in material physics, ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical prototypes by virtual prototypes, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. Coupled with the latest technologies, Virtual Prototyping is now anchored in the wider concept of the Product Performance Lifecycle, which addresses the operational performance of a product during its entire lifecycle, from launch to disposal. The creation of a Hybrid Twin™, leveraging simulation, physics and data analytics, enables manufacturers to deliver smarter and connected products, to predict product performance and to anticipate maintenance needs.
Product: ESI NOVA
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.esi-group.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer